This weekend the second and most significant phase of Indiana University’s implementation of the Kuali Financial System (KFS) will take place. During this phase of the implementation, KFS will replace the following systems.
* Direct Deposit Signup (DDS)
* Electronic Payment Services (EPS)
* Electronic Procurement & Invoicing Center (EPIC)
* Financial Information System (FIS)
* Financial Web Services (FWS)
* Pre-Disbursement Processor (PDP)
* Treasury Payment Page (TPP)
Final cutover activities will begin on Friday, February 15 at 10:00pm, and the new system will be available to users during normal hours of operation as of Monday, February 18 at 6:00am.
For additional information on this change, please see: What is the Kuali Financial System (KFS) and how do I get help with it?